TERMS & CONDITIONS
By entering this website, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this site.
Use of Website
By accessing this website, you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that Summit Ropes and the parties involved in creating or delivering this site, have made reasonable efforts to ensure all material on the site is correct; however, all content and information contained in this site is provided to you “AS IS” without warranty of any kind. Summit Ropes makes no warranties or representations as to content accuracy and is not liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses of any kind which may arise, directly or indirectly, through browsing of this website or downloading of materials contained within the website.
The site was developed for intended use of residents of the United States and constructed in accordance to United States law. If you are accessing this site from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable local laws. All products and services available from this website apply only to the United States. Summit Ropes makes no representations that the materials contained within the site are appropriate for locations outside the United States.
Disclaimer of Liability of Content
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this website is provided in good faith and is for general information and interest only and does not constitute any advice or recommendation. In addition, Summit Ropes makes no representations and gives no warranties about the accuracy completeness or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published on this website.
Any typographical clerical or other error or omission in any booking confirmation or other documentation issued by Summit Ropes (including any electronic documentation) shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of Summit Ropes. The information in this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical, clerical errors or omission in any booking confirmation or other documentation issued by Summit Ropes, including any electronic documentation), shall be subject to correction without any liability of the part of Summit ropes.
Summit Ropes does not warrant that functions contained in the website’s content will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes the website available are free of viruses or bugs, or that use of this website will be compatible with any hardware and software which may be used by visitors to the website. All liability of Summit Ropes howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Neither Summit Ropes nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect, special, exemplary, punitive, delay or consequential damages, loss of data income or profit loss of, or damage to property and claims of third parties.
These Terms and Conditions apply to the booking of any and all activities or services provided by Summit Ropes LLC, or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries, (hereafter “Summit Ropes”) including but not limited to the Summit Ropes Zion Summit course and/or the Summit Ropes Scout’s Landing course and any ancillary products at the location set out in Summit Rope’s booking confirmation.
These Terms and Conditions contain important information concerning all participants of Summit Ropes, including you and members of your party and, accordingly, you acknowledge and agree that you shall ensure that all members of your party are aware of and accept these Terms and Conditions. No variation to these Terms and Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing by an authorized member of Summit Ropes LLC.
Summit Ropes reserves the right to make changes whether to conform with any applicable safety or other statutory requirements or otherwise.
The materials on this website, including but not limited to, text, images, audio or video, names, images and logos identifying Summit Ropes, or third parties and their products and services are subject to and protected by the intellectual property rights of Summit Ropes and/or third parties. Summit Ropes, in respect of the use of any such intellectual property rights and unauthorized use, does not permit the information contained herein to be utilized for any purpose. Use of Summit Ropes Intellectual Property may constitute an infringement of the holder’s rights and subject the offender to a claim for damages.
Ordering and Booking
You must advise Summit Ropes as soon as possible of any mistake in Summit Ropes’ booking confirmation. Summit Ropes shall use its commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that you and your party’s participation commences at the time booked and it shall be the responsibility of each participant to ensure that they arrive in sufficient time and are in the designated start location at their reserved booking time. Late arrivals may not be permitted to undertake the Activities and no refunds or compensation will be payable in such circumstances.
Group Bookings Contract
In the event your booking is made via Summit Ropes’ Group Booking Contract these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to any special terms set out in the Group Booking Contract. In the event of any conflict between the terms herein and the terms set out in the Group Booking Contract the latter shall prevail. Groups with a booking contract can find a cancellation and related details within their contract
The following terms apply to cancellations:
- Individuals with pre-purchased/reserved pay-for-play passes are 100% refundable up to 3 calendar days prior to the scheduled climb. Guests have the option of rescheduling, receiving a gift certificate which allows for rescheduling at a later time, or a full monetary refund.
- Cancellations within 2 calendar days prior to the scheduled climb are not eligible for a monetary refund but may reschedule the booking or receive a gift card allowing them to reschedule at a later date. Changes or cancellations within 24 hours may not be rescheduled and are non-refundable.
- All events that have been secured with a Group Booking Contract shall be subject to the terms and conditions set forth in their contract. Cancellation and related details are set forth in applicable Group Booking Contracts.
- Participants that do not show for the reserved booking time without prior notice of cancellation shall be subject to the No-Show policy and will not be eligible for monetary refund, rescheduling, or other credit.
- Participants are required to check in at the stated pre-purchased, reserved course time. Summit Ropes cannot guarantee the availability of the full purchased amount of time on the course if you do not check in at the stated pre-purchased, reserved course start time. Rescheduling of pre-purchased reserved course time is at the discretion of Summit Ropes management and is based on climb time availability.
- Bookings purchased through third-party vendors are subject to the terms and conditions, including cancellation policies, as set forth in their agreement with such third-party vendor.
In fairness to all guests, participants with reserved bookings who fail to show for their reserved booking time and provide no prior notice of cancellation are liable for the entire booking cost. The No-Show Policy is applicable to all participants, including group reservations. No-Shows are not eligible for monetary refund, credit, gift card, rescheduling of the event, or any other reimbursement. The entire booking cost will be forfeited.
Payments may be made by debit or credit card either online at www.summitropes.com or by contacting the booking line on 855-5 SUMMIT (855-578-6648). Internet bookings must be made by credit card. Accepted forms of payment are American Express®, MasterCard®, Discover® Card and Visa®.
Subject to any terms agreed in writing between Summit Ropes and you, our charges shall be calculated at our current rates and payment in full shall be due at the time of purchase. All discounts, coupons, promotional codes, or offers of any nature must be given at the time of the purchase.
Promotions, Discounts, Sale Pricing and Other Price Changes
From time to time, Summit Ropes, or authorized third parties, may offer, provide, or otherwise advertise promotions, discounts, sale pricing or otherwise modify pricing for its Activities (“Offers”). The following terms apply to promotional offers:
- Offers cannot be applied to previously placed orders or used in combination with other offers.
- Offers are not transferable or redeemable for cash or credit. Certain products or services may be excluded from Offers, please see specific details of the Offer for a list of exclusions.
- Summit Ropes reserves the right to modify or cancel any and all Offers at any time.
- Offers cannot be redeemed against taxes, fees, cancellation charges or other miscellaneous charges, which are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Offers are void where prohibited by law.
- Offers are valid only during the applicable redemption period as set forth in the Offer.
- If your booking purchased with such Offer is cancelled by you, any monetary refund or gift certificate will equal the amount paid subject to the Cancellation Policy.
- Rescheduling of your booking purchased with such Offer is subject to the Cancellation Policy and prices in effect at the time of booking, except where usage restrictions apply.
- Where specific Offer is subject to usage restrictions, Offer shall be void if rescheduling outside of usage restriction, please see specific details of the Offer.
Refunds are subject to our Cancellation Policy and are at the discretion of Summit Ropes management. When a participant is eligible for a refund, the following terms apply:
- Payments made by debit or credit card will be refunded to the same card or, if the card has subsequently expired, by check.
- Payments made by Gift Card will be refunded by the issuing of a replacement Gift Card for the same value.
- Where multiple forms of payment are used, Summit Ropes reserves the right to refund any monies due on a refund or amendment by credit, check or Gift Certificate.
- In the event we must close due to inclement weather, customers who have pre-booked their climbing adventure will have the opportunity to receive a full refund or rebook their adventure for an alternate date.
Except as otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions Summit Ropes shall not be responsible for the loss, or damage, of or to any property or to any person arising from the booking of or participation in the Activities and any liability of Summit Ropes shall be limited to the refund of any charges paid to Summit Ropes.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and continue to be binding and enforceable. Nothing above shall confer on any third party any benefit or the right to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Virginia and Summit Ropes and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Loudoun County, Virginia.
GIFT CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to gift card purchases:
- Gift Cards cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed
- Gift Cards cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash.
- If an intended purchase is for a higher amount than the face value of the Gift Card(s), the difference can be made up with cash or a credit card.
- If a purchase is for a lower amount, another Gift Card will be issued for the remaining balance. No cash will be given unless applicable state laws apply.
- Certificates may not be sold to a third party without our consent.
- Use of our Gift Cards constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Gift Cards do not include local taxes, so your recipients may owe a few dollars for tax when they book.
Summit Ropes is committed to protecting your identity when purchasing an adventure pass, birthday party, event, or filling out an online waiver. Summit Ropes does not store credit card information and any personal information collected does not get rented or sold to third party agencies.
When you make a booking with us we require certain personal information to allow us to process your booking. This includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card or debit card number and card expiration date or information relating to your company or organization in the case of a group booking.
Our credit card booking software utilizes data encryption plus tokenization which immediately encrypts sensitive data upon receipt. This processing keeps your sensitive data safe and seen only by the processing system. PCI information is sent directly to the processing company and is not seen or stored by Summit Ropes.
Any information collected via a Release and Waiver of Liability and Assumption of Risk form remains stored on our secure server as required by regulatory and safety accreditation laws. Keeping waivers on file for our customers also allows for ease of renewal and continued participation in our course activities. If necessary, we may disclose your personal information to third parties, including our insurance company and authorized direct marketing agents, and when required by law. Summit Ropes shall not be responsible or liable for any damages that you or any other person may suffer in connection with the disclosure of such personal information.
MARKETING & PROMOTIONS
Customers who sign up to receive marketing information from Summit Ropes may be contacted (either directly or through our authorized direct marketing agents) from time to time with details of our products, services or special offers or other information we think you may find interesting. If you have selected to receive marketing and promotional information from Summit Ropes and no longer wish to receive it, you may opt-out (unsubscribe) at any time.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Summit Ropes provides secure mechanisms for your booking by using secure server software which encrypts all personal information you enter so that it cannot be read by others as it travels over the Internet. All sensitive transactions with Summit Ropes are carried out using a secure server.
Cookies & Other Technologies
Summit Ropes may assign your computer one or more cookies when you visit our website. This is done to personalize your access to our site and to facilitate personalization of your online experience. Cookies are small files that store information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive that enable certain features and functionality, such as the ability for Summit Ropes to identify you if you return to our website. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. Please be aware that if you decline cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our website.
Summit Ropes may also utilize other technologies such as web beacons to track your use of our site to customize the services we offer to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure overall effectiveness of our online content or other activities. We may also use web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
This Site is controlled and operated by Summit Ropes from its offices in Virginia and is targeted at U.S. residents only. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Loudoun County, Virginia.
Sign up for updates
And Be Entered To
WIN 2 FREE Passes!
We will be raffling 2 Free Passes to Summit Ropes every month.